Steps to Invest in Silver
- Complete Intlmetalsgroup documents by clicking here
- Fill the PMI documents by clicking here
- Once you have confirmed your money we will create an access account with a password so you can Login to the International House of precious and monitor your investment
- With this password you will be able to monitor their investments, amounts invested, see the value of its metals, metals and excess amount of capital in your account. Finally is assigned an account executive that may help you to manage your investment
Reasons to invest in Silver
Silver Reserves Held by governments has been depleted
New Investment vehicles have removed physical product from industrial needs
Silver is a commodity traded in the precious metals market. By adding precious metals in general, silver, in particular, to a portfolio of stocks, bonds and mutual funds, an investor gains the introduction of a real tangible asset to the asset mix.
Silver is 20 times smaller of a market than gold. This increases the degree of diversification and protects the portfolio against fluctuations in the value of any asset type. Many countries today are technically bankrupt, and the only action taken is to have more debt. Printing more MONEY Silver has been valued as a precious metal.
Silver is an asset that has never failed in 5000 years. Because they are tangible with inherent value, their purchase capacity will never fall to zero.
Silver a financial asset that is privatized and not have to be part of the financial system of a company.
Silver is one the few assets that are liabilities to another person at the same time as stocks and derivatives such as futures and ETFs, require the performance of an issuer or counterparty.
Silver is an insurance that increases during economic upheaval, war, terrorism and natural events. They have a proven record of good performance in the midst of inflation or deflation. Has a high density value which means that, unlike copper or oil, a small amount of silver can provide a great power of acquisition.
Silver has outperformed most other asset classes in the last decade.
- Silver for thousands of years has been a currency that has maintained its value and evolved with ever changing global economies.
- Investment vehicles such as Stocks, ETF’S, and Mutual Funds consume millions of ounces a year
- Silver Jewelry
- Alternative forms of energy:
- Solar Energy
- Water Purification
- Nuclear energy
- Used as an anti-bacterial element in medicine
- Special Optics
- Auto Industry
- Silver is used in medicine
- Silver Coins & Bullion
- Insulation & Energy Reduction
- Conductor of Electricity
How to Invest In Silver
IMG has several ways for you to purchase precious metals.
We offer Silver coins and bullion at current market prices. If at any time you wish to sell your metals back to us, just give us a call during our hours of operation and we will buy it back!
What makes Intl Metals Group so different from most companies is our financing feature. IMG will allow clients to put a 30% down payment for all precious metal purchases. That means that you will be able to use this financing feature to give you three-to-one leverage. When your purchase is financed, you can take personal delivery of your precious metals at any time without penalty by paying the balance of your loan. Financing is not for everyone and should be discussed with one of our sales representatives to fully understand the benefit and risk of using this feature.
Please call us today at 866-662-6419.